Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or how to patent ideas product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. patenting an idea individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a InventHelp new inventions company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.