Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas for inventions promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to obtain a patent good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.